INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, February 26, 2010

Teaching vs. Instructing

There's a difference between teaching some one how to do something and instructing them how to do something. Teaching a group of people how to stamp without halo's, cut straight lines and what colors to put together is one thing but what I'm going to do with my group is more of a "lets pull the sticky tabs off and stick it together kind of thing".

Part of me feels as if I'm not really teaching anyone anything, then the other part of me says- we have major time constraints to contend with not to mention that 20 people is a large class (I like to limit my class sizes to no more than 10 people) and the fact that only 1 person that I know of has done any kind of paper crafting -so it's potentially a class full of newbies. I hope that they enjoy the projects that I have for them to work on.

Now I had intended on posting pictures of the projects here on my blog but I've changed my mind on that. I want the ladies to be pleasantly surprised when they come to the next function. I will post pictures after the event is over.

No comments: