INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

One prototype down...

So there I was, wanting to come up with something fresh, a card that was fun to make and fun to give. So as I was thumbing through some old card idea books there it was...I saw it, something that struck me as unusual...and I'm very pleased with the results! It's easy for me to make up 20+ kits for this class and what's even better - it will be easy for beginner paper crafters to put together too! So now for me to finish up inking all of the edges of the cut paper.

Note to self- need to buy 100 Ziploc baggies for all of the card parts/kits.

Now to come up with an idea for another card...I think that I have some manual labor to do for the next idea.

1 comment:

Twiglet said...

Just read your Mondays post. What lovely words and so true. Thanks for sharing.