INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, August 21, 2006

Here today gone tomorrow...

...Well actually I'm leaving on Wednesday and I'll be back on Sunday. So where am I off to this time? Boston for CKU-Masters! I'm so excited about this trip I can hardly wait to go! I've been so busy with getting things ready for the Fair, getting our laundry washed and put away from the 18 day vacation we had and just the regular house stuff that I've just not got time to turn my attentions towards getting stuff packed for CKU-M. I've got to get some pictures printed up for my classes, scrap bag packed, suit case packed, carry on bag packed, I need to make sure that I have no lotions or any thing that might be deemed as a liquid with me in my carry on bag or handbag. Heck do I even want to be bringing a purse with me? I better think about this for a moment.
I have a hair appointment this morning, need to be pretty for CKU-Masters and those cameras ya know ;-) (wink wink). Heck I meant to get a hair appointment in before we left for vacation but never made the time for it. So here I am squeezing it in at the last minute. I also need to get some stuff done up for the OSC event that I will be missing this week. Lots to get done and not a lot of time to get it all done (story of my life).
When I get time I will give you all the grueling details of our vacation. It was 18 days and 4 different countries...trust me it wasn't as glamorous as you might think.

No comments: