INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Packing for CKU-Masters Boston

Okay, I've packed and repacked for this trip. I've got it so that everything fits "just right" in my suitcase. But wait...I don't really want that do I? They way I have it now means that I wouldn't have room any purchases. So I'm off to get the next size up in our luggage set. It's not as if I expect to buy a ton of stuff, but if this is anything like the last CKU event I attended, the merchandise that you come back with just from the give aways and the classes... well I expect that I will need the larger suitcase :)
Swimwear...I'm bringing my suit. I figure that if the Sea Port Hotel has a swimming pool and/or a Jacuzzi that I might as well take advantage of them. I know that it sounds silly, but I look forward to unwinding after a day of hard core scrapbooking.
Good walking shoes...I'm going to be bringing a pair with me too! I bought a pair of walking shoes for our vacation and they are wonderful. I plan on wearing them here too. From what I remember from my last CKU experience, I did a great deal of walking to and from my classes. They (my classes) seemed to be spread out all over the place.
I can hardly wait to start my adventure! I leave tomorrow from Rapid City, SD and will end up in Boston a few hours later. How seriously exciting!

No comments: