INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I'm Home!

I'm home, I'm home, I'm home! thank the Lord I am back home!

Being overseas while crazy people are planning unthinkable things is rather unnerving. The news broke out about those lunatics the morning we were finally able to get out of England. The situation at the time made me think that we were very lucky to be flying military and not civilian. But that was while we were in England, once we got to Germany that was a different story altogether. I'm busy getting my entry items together, last minute journaling done and pictures printed up. I'll write more but I've got a lot to get done today...besides the 12 loads of laundry that need to get washed.
I will be adding pictures to my web shots soon of the different places we went to. We went to 4 different countries in all, but there's a story that goes along with it...not all of it good I'm afraid. I'll give the brutal details soon I promise.

No comments: