INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Oh Happy Day!

So I actually slept in until 6 am today, didn't open my eyes until the alarm went off, WOW! I can not tell you the last time that I slept like that! I feel fully rested, WOW!

As you all know I am involved with many different spouses groups here at Ellsworth AFB, SD. I'm so honored to be the person that is going to stand up in front of the OSC group at our next month's meeting and give the thought of the day. How seriously exciting! Our theme is Bingo at Tiffany's and it's going to be a blast! Now for me to look through my closet so I can dress up in theme.

Yesterday I threw myself into a big re-organization project. I have 2 storage areas in my kitchen and I gutted them both! Pulled everything out, washed down the shelves and then put things back. Now of course I didn't put them back into the same places, where's the fun in that? If everything looks the same as when you began no one would know that you did anything. All of my cake pans, cheesecake pans, flouted pans, cookie sheets and pie plates are now located in the same area. My baking goods are now easier to reach and I don't have to cringe and expect something to fall on my head now when I pull them out, LOL!

Today I will venture into my Scrapbook Nook and it's auxiliary areas (those being Hannah's closet, the linen closet and our master bedroom closet and yes even Andrew's closet hold some of my stash) and rearrange things yet again. I received oodles of books and I have no place for them. One day I will have a bigger scrapbook nook, one where I do not have to share the space with the furnace and water heater, LOL!

Sheesh, the wind, sure is howling today! I can hear it whistling through the windows, and it sounds rather creepy. It's nippy outside, so for me, there's no better time than now to get that scrapbook nook in prime organizational order! Besides I'm hosting a crop here in my home on September 21st...I want to be able to show off the nook and not have it look like it's been hit by a tornado :)

No comments: