INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I love my QuicKutz!

I really have to say that I just love my new QuicKutz tool! I bought the one from QVC (the purple one) oh my word it is sooooo smooth to operate! I don't have to squeeeeeeeeeeze it like I do my blue one. I put that many e's in there to let you know that I have to squeeze very hard on it. I had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands a few years back (yes, lucky me) and it is hard to use the tool. Then I bought the Komfy Kutz pad and it was better, still had to squeeze hard but my hand didn't ache as much afterwards. Yesterday the UPS man did his drive by drop off and there it was a box from QVC...4 days earlier than I was expecting it! I gave a squeal of delight and as I leapt for joy I promptly ran inside with my new found box of happiness! I love these dies! The rub-on's are going to be so much fun to work with too! Now I have a 2nd QuicKutz binder for my dies...it's purple just like the hand tool! And I have a new font too! WooHoo! Hooo Hooo Hooo! I have that Vonage tune stuck in my head!
While I was in Boston for CKU-Master I went on a shuttle to an awesome scrapbooking store called "Scrapbook Cupboard". The owner has a wonderful display of QuicKutz dies in her store...the most I've seen in ANY scrapbook store! I was delighted to find several that I was looking for...the Funky Chicken has been high on my list and now I have it! The little Turkey, oh my gosh it's adorable! I bought 1 impression die, it's the jumbled alphabet, in the words of my daughter Hannah "It's super cute!!!!". Yes I bought more but why list them all ya know, LOL! I'm going to have the time of my life playing with these new dies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! i didn't know you were a blogger outside the porch! this is great! can i ask why you choose to blog in two places? off to read the last few month worth that i might have missed on the porch!

:)

barb