INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, August 21, 2006

South Dakota Central States Fair

My daughter Hannah and I entered items in the South Dakota Central States Fair. I'm currently in the process of uploading photo's to my webshots page. All in all I'm fairly happy with how things turned out.

My Scrapbook layouts...10 First Place Ribbons and 2 Second Place Ribbons

My Stamped cards didn't do as well...4 First Place Ribbons, 14 Second Place Ribbons and 5 Third Place ribbons

This was my first year for the photography division...I earned a First Place and a Third Place for my 2 different pictures of flowers. I took those pictures while we were in England.

Now for my daughter Hannah, she really did well! She not only got a First Place award for her picture of a rose with 2 buds but she also earned the Best in Class award for that same picture...WOW!

No comments: