INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, November 02, 2006

25 most common design mistakes

Last night I taped one of those shows that tell you about common design mistakes. The one last night was called "The 25 most common design mistakes in the home". Oh my gosh this was wonderful! I took a laundry basket into my living room and started pulling things out of that room and putting them into the basket. Lets just say that my living room is horribly small and I just have way too much stuff crammed in there to let the room feel "comfortable". Oh my gosh 20 minutes later ( I had to dust as I did this) and WOW it's amazing! I'm doing the happy dance!
I have to make it through the winter and spring in this house. I can't do that when I feel like I'm living in a sardine can. I would say cracker box, but alas the cracker box is larger than the sardine can, LOL! hate to pack up my knick knacks but I have to if I am to maintain a level of sanity here. I hate it when I start the feel the walls coming down on top of me. I went though my scrapbook nook last night and put everything away and organized it. Talk about tidy! I need to get in there today and finish up the rest of those calender pages...they are adorable! Journaling is what I need to get done...I have to make the time to get it done!
But back to the show...I have to say that I found it to be very informative. I do feel that I have been making some of those mistakes, not all but some. So now I've made it my mission to correct those mistakes. Once I start doing that, I will feel better about our living space.

No comments: