INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, November 13, 2006

My month long Scrapbooking Project

Have you ever thought about assigning yourself a scrapbooking project? Starting on December 1st though the 31st I'm going to assign myself a task. I will take at least one picture a day and journal about it. This will be a day in my life for a month and it will all go in my own scrapbook...my book of Me. I got this idea from Simple Scrapbooks on line newsletter. Once I read the article, I knew that this was the project for me! Now for me to choose my background color and embellishments, I want to stay in a color theme throughout the entire month for this project. December would be the perfect month for me to do this too! I have a lot going on, not just Christmas, but Girl Scouts, the OSC Holiday luncheon, 2 Christmas parties (that is as of now, could be more), Hannah's pre-op appointment and surgery, My Dad's birthday, my parents anniversary, my brother-in-law Henry turns 29 this year, then of course there's New Years Eve. Yup, I'd say there re a lot of reasons for me to take pictures every single day in December! Won't you join me on this little challenge?

No comments: