INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sleep or the lack of it...

It's hard to imagine that I've been up since 4 am, why my body continues to do that to me is unknown...I'll just roll with it since there's nothing else I can do about it. I've tried going to be later and trust me it doesn't work. So last night I took a long hot relaxing soak in the tub, put on the Ole flannel pj's and watched some TV in bed. I was blissfully sleeping by 9pm. So I guess that 7 hours of sound undisturbed sleep is good isn't it? I think that our daughter Hannah has my sleep genes, she goes to bed around the same time I do and gets up early just about every day. This past weekend she was up before I was...and on the computer no less :) That part made me laugh!

My husband and son can sleep like no one knows! I am amazed at how long they are able to stay asleep. Last Friday (no school or work on that day) they both slept well past noon. The only way I could ever do that is if I were sick, and even then that's rather iffy.

Oh well, at lest I have the laptop upstairs and I can read the news on line, check on the weather (see my latest link to the weather channel), and visit with friends at various sites on the web.

No comments: