INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Saturday Afternoon

So there it was, Saturday afternoon. After getting through what seemed to be a mountain of laundry (or what I lovingly call Mount Washmore). I was thinking about making dinner. I really didn't want to go though the hassle of making another batch of pasta dough. I looked in the refrigerator and found that package of won-ton skins I had bought to make pot stickers. I had seen a cooking show earlier in the day that talked about using those for making raviolis. So what the heck, I decided to give it a try. They made a very delicate ravioli. So I'd say yes, by all means use those packaged won-ton skins...they work very well! Our son Andrew, being the always hungry growing boy that he is gobbled them right up!

The kids mad an attempt at building a snow fort in the fluffy dry snow. When they came in for the day, they were exhausted but happy. My DH of course had to go to work for a few hours, while I was a house potato. Yup, I stayed inside and piddled around doing this and that. I'd have to say that it was a fairly productive day for all of us.

No comments: