INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Oh Happy Day!

It's official, we have a surgery date! Hannah will be having her surgery on December 20th! We have been working towards this goal since February! I'm excited, Hannah's excited and now it's a count down until the surgery date! So what type of surgery is Otoplasty? It's surgery to correct her ear shape and to put the folds into her ears. I can hardly believ that it's really going to happen. I felt this huge wave of relief wash over me when I was in the doctor's office. And to think that I was at my wits end with the folks over at Tricare (our health insurance company). Please keep us in your prayers that all goes well with this surgery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Hannah and what a relief for you! I know how long and hard you have worked to get to this point. I will keep her in my prayers for an easy surgery and fast recovery!

Sandie said...

There were days where I thought that I was beating my head against a rock. I'm so glad that we are getting close to the end with this! Thank you for your kind words and support through out my (and Hannah's)long journey with working towards her surgery.