INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Kicking it Out!

Kicking out what you wonder? As you know, I've been kicking out clutter on a pretty regular basis this past month or so. The yesterday I kicked out (made) a great cheesecake yesterday for my husbands' office lunch party (that's today). This morning (this for me is remarkable) I have managed to finish up the twenty that's "20" 8x8 scrapbook pages that I started yesterday afternoon...uh huh! Oh yeah! I've got to print out a few more pictures for the album and I'm done!

As if you couldn't tell, I'm feeling pretty good about my latest accomplishments in scrapbooking. As one scrapbooker to another we all go through ruts or non-creative periods. I wouldn't say that I was in a rut but more like a funk. I get that way when I can't find the papers or embellishments that I'm needing to finish off a particular layout. It's frustrating to say the least. But with this new Scrapbooking Store in town (Scrapping Ladies 2)...that is sooooooooo going to change! I popped in there yesterday with my daughter Hannah on the way to her orthodontic appointment. Hannah found some papers that she "needed" and I bought some chipboard book plates (Yes, I've become addicted to chipboard). I think that I need to get a job working in that store!

No comments: