INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas is in the Air

With snow swirling around and our little Christmas Tree up and decorated- it is beginning to feel more like Christmas around here :-)

We attended a Christmas party last night and it was wonderful! I loved seeing everyone all dressed up looking posh and sparkly. The meal was excellent as was the service. The entertainment-that ended up being ourselves, the folks putting on the party did a great job! Playing games and laughing - it was a hoot! I laughed throughout the evening, there was not a moment when I didn't have a smile on my face. Now did I bring my camera? No-ugh! I would have loved to have taken some pictures of friends at this event (especially while they were not wearing their usual military garb). I'm smiling even now as I remember what fun we had last night-what a great evening spent with friends.

No comments: