INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, December 04, 2009

Finishing a room

I've been working around this house in circles, trying to finish in a round about way I suppose. I need to just stick with one room and get "IT" done and then work on the next one. I feel as if I'm just spinning my wheels some days and seem to get no where fast.

I realize that I do need to make another trip to Ikea for organizing material if I'm to get anything accomplished in at least 4 rooms. I like this house don't get me wrong, it's just that there was not enough attention to detail when it came to storage. But with help from Ikea, we can fix that! :-)

Now to draw up some plans and work some more on those boxes in our dear daughter's closet...you know, the ones that have "Craft Room" written on them, LOL!

No comments: