INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, December 12, 2009

the night shift

I went to bed rather early (9pm) only to wake up at 1am to my daughter and husband making noise as they were finally going to bed. You see, they were working in the scrapbook nook. My husband told me that he drilled new holes and put in new molly bolts to secure the Billy shelf units to the wall. Those self units are quiet weighty and they need all of the support that they can get (especially with what I'm going to store on them).

Of course I'm wide awake at 1 am and proceeded to check out what they've gotten done in the room. Both shelf units are up and ready to have items stored in/on them. I went to the dining room and unpacked a box marked "craft room glass"- knowing that that is where my jars of ribbons, buttons and Prima flowers are located. Well time just flew as I was working away organizing stuff in my scrapbook nook and before I knew it, it was 5:30 am-eeek! You know what that means...it's coffee time!

No comments: