INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

My Quilting Corner

It's coming along slow but sure....but I've got a quilting corner!!! I'm waiting for my husband to repair my sewing table as it suffered some minor damage in the move. But other than that, everything seems to have arrived in tip top condition!

I seem to work in circles, getting bits done in every room. My quilting corner is in our breakfast room along with our computer and a few other pieces of furniture(I dare say that it's a decent sized room). The armoire is in the formal dining room, and I'll soon have all of my fabrics stored in there -currently the tubs of fabric are out in the garage, which reminds me, it's time to bring them babies inside!

I've been looking at fabrics on line (yes I'm being naughty). As if I don't have enough fabrics or quilt projects going on, LOL! Alright, enough playing...now I need to get a move on and get this place in order!

No comments: