INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, December 13, 2009

IKEA for organizational tools!

So, there I was, sitting on my freshly vacuumed carpet in my Scrapbook Nook assessing my "needs" for more organizational items from Ikea. I am loving the rail system, now more hiding this stuff in drawers, it's out in the open and now I'll use it because I can see it! I had a hard time using embellishments and rub-on's because they were all tucked away, stacked in drawers making them a pain in the neck to get out and use. The rail system put them out there so they are ready and accessible at the touch of a fingertip.

My Scrapbook Nook is going under some serious renovations and I love it! Every new place gives me an opportunity to try something new- how many of us really get that chance? To move every few years, to pack up everything and reorganize it all in a new to us place. I never even gave painting the walls a thought as I actually enjoy this buttercup yellow paint, I find it refreshing and cheery. I am working on my window treatment- need to get a hammer and some nails ;-) My giant clothes pins are going up and I'll be hanging/displaying some of my scrapbook layouts on the walls. I love the fact that I've gone with white and chrome on the furniture, with black and white storage pieces. It just seems so open now. Now for me to finish getting that room together- it's going to take some time for me to have it thoroughly organized and arranged to be as I want it to be, but I've got time on my side now ;-)

No comments: