INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Getting there is half the fun!

Are you wondering what I'm talking about? Organizing my new scrapbook nook that's what! Those Billy wall shelf units are seriously HEAVY!!! And my husbands work schedule only permits him bits of time here and there to complete the project. Trust me, the British version of My Scrapbook Nook would have been completed if it weren't for his schedule. There's no way that I could possibly lift those units over my head and attach them to the wall- that is most definitely mans work! To my knowledge, I have at least one more large box to unpack for my scrapbook nook, it's the one that has all of my jars of Prima Flowers in it and my Christmas Sock Monkey. I hope that none of the jars are broken, that would be an awful mess!

I do need to make another IKEA run, I've already started making a list of what I need to buy. My m-i-l asked my husband what I wanted for Christmas, she suggested to him some quilting or crafting supplies (apparently she had recently seen some fat quarters that caught her eye) and he told her "NO". I had to laugh! After the firm NO he told her that I'm looking for organizational items to help me keep the "crafting items" that I have organized and out of sight and with that said, she's sending money so I can shop at IKEA...got to love that husband of mine!

I went to some charity shops yesterday looking for some organizational items- hat boxes mainly. I've seen some before but not this time around. I found some boxes at WH Smith but they were brown and not black. I'm going to keep looking, I'll eventually find what I'm looking for-I just need to be patient :-)

No comments: