INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

It's only Tuesday-ugh!

I woke up aching all over- that's not a very good sign of how the day will progress. Well it's now about 5:20 pm and well, I'm still aching all over. My girlfriends told me to take it easy today and that's just what I've been doing...sort of.

I've been working on one small project, the laundry room/butlers pantry. I've got the cabinets organized, now to get working on the boxes that are underneath of the counter top and the huge piles of stuff on top of the washer and dryer. I'm doing my keep/toss/donate piles and frankly the toss and donate pile keep getting bigger and bigger. I'm keep toying with the idea of keeping a few things for sending off with Andrew when he goes off to college next year- what I should do is donate all of this stuff and just wait until he gets state side and shop then. Funny thing, I just did a major purge a few months ago in preparation for this move and now here I am...purging again. Funny what we can "let go of" when he have to, LOL! Don't fall over...I'm even purging handbags and shoes, LOL!

No comments: