INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, September 19, 2009

dishwashers

It's a silly thing to think that I can't live without a dishwasher and growing up we never had one (my Mom still doesn't have one). But there is it, I love having a dishwasher! The one I have here in my British house is pretty cool- it has a place in it for the water softening salt- my dishwashers in the various places I've lived in the USA certainly could have used this neat addition! Built in water softener apparatus- what a brilliant idea!

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm the same, I don't need it, but I love having it! As for water softener..my experience of water in the US is sooo soft anyway, over here without the salt, your dishwasher would corrode in a year flat! Man our water is very hard.