INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, September 14, 2009

How long is the wait?

This morning was typical of any Monday morning in my house...kids and husband scurrying about having breakfast, looking for items they've misplaced and making a small mess for me to clean up before they all run out the door...such is my life, LOL!

Now today is a bit different because I've had to wait until someone was in the office over at housing maintenance. You see, I had to call in a work order for the dishwasher, the dryer and the crack in the celing. I called just a few minutes after 8am...was told that I would get a call shortly. 50 minutes went by, NO phone call. So I call again and spoke to a different person (this time a woman) and she said that there is NO record of my calling there this morning (Classic). Now to wait for the return phone call.

No comments: