INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, September 13, 2009

something to laugh at...

You know it's "fate" to have your dishwasher breakdown when it's full of yucky dirty dishes right? I set the dishwasher to clean while I was at church...came home to water all over the kitchen floor, the dishwasher was full of water and the dishes were STILL DIRTY! Couldn't get It to work AT ALL. There's nothing left to do but to hand-wash all of the items that were in the dishwasher. Reminder to self- call housing tomorrow and get them to fix it and the dryer that doesn't' dry clothes.

Good thing that I have a wooden clothes drying rack, been using it along with the fan, LOL! Hannah dried while I washed. So it's not too bad, more annoying really. It's amazing how much we really do depend upon our appliances and when they don't work what an inconvenience it is to us to have them suddenly not work. But I'm not about to let it ruin my day! I'm off to look at quilt patterns, I've got plans to make something for my home, something bright and cheery!

2 comments:

Judith said...

I have yet to make one myself but to me there are few things more beautiful than a home made quilt. A real family heirloom x
Do keep us up to date with how it comes on. x

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog and just sorry I miss it and have to play catch up. You have to have a count down for the new house? Hopefully, it will be much better. We've been lucky I guess. I think we had the refrig go early on...but I think that's it. Our 110v doesn't really work anymore after 4 years - and we have 3 alarm clocks plugged into it, everything else is 220 thank goodness. It truly is an adventure living in base housing sometimes. But your bee experience I still think tops all.
Cheers,
T