INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

my" to do" list

Here I am making a shopping list and the stupid carbon monoxide detector goes off. Talk about freaking me out! There's nothing that I can detect with my sensitive nose....I've opened up all of the windows and waved a cloth in front of the darn thing for a few minutes to make it stop screeching. Now it's beeping every so often. I think that this thing is possessed by the devil. It's done this a couple of times before, once in the middle of the night when we were all sleeping.

My to do list seems like it's a mile long. I must have enough on it to last me 3 days. I've got to remember to pace myself, then I'll be able to get it all done with out stressing out.

And my word, I've got enough dirty laundry to keep me busy for a week! Why is it that I can put a laundry hamper in the corner of every room of this house and yet nothing (or very little) ever makes it into said hamper?

I'm off ...here I go to kick off my 1001 things to do this week...wish me luck!

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

I do wish you luck!
But also be aware, however sensitive you are, carbon monoxide is completely undetectable by smell, so something must be making it go..do get some advice..my smoke alarm shrieks when I make toast - so I understand the scare ratio!