INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Happy September!

Today is September 1st! It's going to be a go go go run around in circles kind of day for me. We started off by getting the kids up early this morning...getting them ready for catching the bus tomorrow morning. There's the 2 dental appointments for the kids- one being at 10 am and the other at 2 pm...why is it that I can never get these appointments together no matter where I am? Can someone tell me that? LOL! In between the dental appointments there's a luncheon to attend (with kids in tow). Then it's race back to the base to get to the other dental appointment then race back home so my dear sweet friend and neighbor who is carpooling with us and another family can take the kids out to the school for the new student orientation event that's from 3:30 until 8 pm. I tell ya it's a go go go faster kind of day today! I'm tired and I haven't even gone anywhere yet.

No comments: