INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's a Thursday that felt a lot like a Monday...just without the appliances going haywire on me. My daughter had hurt her knee last Thursday while running for PE, came home in pain. Long story short- it's a bad sprain and the doctor says no running for at least 1½ weeks, she can do ballet and swimming but NO running!



So I've been hanging out with my daughter on a school day -took her to a doctors appointment, then we had lunch with friends and then a trip to the library and post office. Life is indeed good!



I went through the boxes of things I had shipped here to England in June. I pulled out a Thimbleberries table runner kit that I'm very anxious to get started on. Only once in my adult life have I lived somewhere when Autumn actually started in September. This table runner kits is comprised of various fabric prints all of which depict the beautiful colors of Autumn. Click on the link and you'll be able to see a picture of the pattern and the exact fabrics I'm using for making it. I bought this a few months ago and have been meaning to make it. I'm feeling itchy- which means I want to be making something and I don't care how big of a mess I make- I just want to be creative and make something for my home.

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

It'll be gorgeous. Are you enjoying the onset of autumn here?
Hope Hannah heals quickly - not to deprive you of her company tho'!