INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Quoting Quotes

I love the quote I used today- it's one that rings true, even if we don't want to admit to it. We all have our little pet peeves, and there's always going to be something about your best friend, your sister, your neighbor and your mother-in-law that irritates you. But why DO those little things irritate us so much?

I'll let you in on a little secret- I don't care to listen to people whine about things. It makes me wince like nails on a chalk board. Now if it's a bonafide complaint about a situation sure I'll help where I can but if it's a person that does nothing but complain all of the time about everything and everyone and has that woe is me attitude, I let it go in one ear and out there other. My philosophy is "Life is what YOU make of it" get out there and explore! Don't like the way something is being done? Get off your hiney/bum and go out there and "BE the Change".

Now with that being said...I'm going to get on with my day and make my little part of the world a better place :-)

No comments: