INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

git 'er done

It's the kids break from school and all I seem to have on my list is things to get done, ones that include them.

Flu Shots- if you haven;'t gotten yours you better get on it! With all the illnesses going on in the schools here, and how we've all had some sort of flu bug...well the flu shot is something to now cross off of my list!

Grocery Shopping- another thing done and checked off of my list of things to do! I got it out of the way- hooray!

Library- turned in my book

Post Office- picked up today's mail

AFRC- picked up my pie server

Bowling Alley- took the kids there for lunch

I also did a quick pop in at my husbands office to day hello then off we went to go home. Full day of hanging with my teens...UI deserved a nap and I dare say I took one!

Now for me to plan out what I'm going to take to Venice.Oh and now something to make you laugh...Ryan-air luggage restrictions...

Strictly one item of cabin baggage is permitted per passenger (excluding infants) weighing up to 10kg with maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm (your handbag, briefcase, laptop, shop purchases, camera etc. must be carried in your 1 permitted piece of cabin baggage).

1 comment:

kim.mom said...

So glad you are getting to go to Venice!! How exciting!!! Be sure and post lots of pictures! Sure do miss you!