INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, October 17, 2009

My week...

I can't begin to tell you all of my week- it's been a rather trying week ay best. I'm sure that you could tell from my post yesterday. I like to see the good in people, but some make that rather difficult for me.


Our friends had their baby on Monday- a little girl. She's an Angel! A petite little 7 pound baby who they have yet to name. Funny story there as my friend is on the way to the hospital and is in labor her husband tells her that he hates the name they picked out. I think that he's lucky to be alive, LOL! Now my friend was released from the hospital only a few hours after giving birth-wow! Now I must admit that she looks fantastic for just having given birth.


Monday was also Columbus Day, our chldren went to school and my husband and I set off for Stratford-upon-Avon to do a little sight seeing. Which reinds me that I should take the memory card out of the camera and upload it. Stratford was lovely! We ate lunch at a lovely little place in town, the building we're sure was quite old and full of charm! We walked all over the place, taking pictures everywhere we went. we were even able to accomplish a bit of Christmas shopping!


No comments: