INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Sheep Street

I have to say that I had an awesome time shopping with my girlfriends. The vendor with the Indian clothing booth was phenomenal! Many oooh's and aaahh's with the Pashmina shawls they had on display- they were available in a rainbow of colors! This gentleman and his wife were so wonderful and so obliging, we (each of us) bought 3 Pashmina Shawls- it was hard to choose which ones to buy as they were all equally lovely!

Edinburgh Woollen Mills- I've passed by this store so many times, why I never stopped in until now is beyond me. I bought myself a new jacket- this pink jacket you see here :-) Believe it or not, it's machine washable! Isn't it adorable?!!! I also bought a button front cardigan

And here's my new cardigan-cute city! The feel of these items was remarkable and the prices- not bad at all! I think ladies...I have found "my clothing store" in the UK :-) The styles they are carry are sooooo me, the staff was helpful and friendly, even the customers were nice! I look forward to my next shopping experience in that shop!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love Sheep Street :)

Sandie said...

it's my favorite place to go shopping!