INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, October 25, 2009

waiting to get crafty

I find it rather ironic how I've been waiting all these months to get into our permanent house, waiting to get back into full blown hardcore crafting and how there is a huge craft fair coming up here in soon. And wouldn't you know it, it's the same weekend I'm going to Venice. I really can't complain, I've been wanting to go on trips for such a long time and I can always buy crafting items on line when I need to. Not to mention, I'm going to Venice, LOL!

I'm finding a renewed desire to start teaching the art of card making. There are so many great stamp companies out there how can anyone limit their usage to just one? Autumn is my favorite season. I first fell in love with it when we lived in Maine. The colors of the fall foliage was remarkable! Here in England the trees do the same thing, turning brilliant shades of orange and red. But alas, the bulk of my crafting supplies are in storage. I'll have to content myself with making some Christmas cards for a handful of friends as I really won't have any time to truly dive into crafting until I get the house put together. But for now please check out my friend Kim's blog for some fresh ideas (her link on my blogs of note).

No comments: