INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, October 16, 2009

My life...or something like it

The twists and turns of my ordinary life...there are days and then there are days. My biggest desire is to have a positive effect on others, to leave a person or a place better than when I came across it.



Since arriving here in England a number of circumstances have occurred, none of which I can go into great detail about. But there have been people that I have had to deal with that are simply impossible beings. Some are British and some are American, neither are what I would call a good example of the kinds of people from either country-pompous, arrogant, self centered and simply full of themselves. I abhor the kind of people that think that it's alright to belittle others and especially those that act as if they are more important than anyone else, in all honesty, it disgusts me.

No comments: