INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, May 28, 2010

TGIF

And I mean that! Thanks be to God that it's Friday! I've made it to Friday and that right there is a miracle! My brother and sister in law arrived after a 22 hour traveling ordeal. They missed the Confirmation Mass but were able to make it to the reception.I'm just happy that they were able to get over here after all what they went through.

So the kids had to go to school today, my m-i-l and her sister are sleeping, I'm typing away in my jammies and the cat is meowing to get outside... yes, my life is back to normal. With coffee in hand I'm ready to conquer the world!

The confirmation Mass was lovely, with the Archbishop presiding, along with my 2 most favorite priests it was a most humbling and beautiful service. How moving? Well at one point I was crying tears of joy. You could feel the love from our fellow parishioners pouring out to our 2 Confirmandi. The dinner event after the Mass was extraordinary! The food, table settings- everything was everything that it should be. My whole hearted thanks go out to everyone who helped to make this event such a special one!

I'll have pictures soon as our Daughter's Religious Education teacher was taking pictures - he is out in residence photographer...Bob's photographic work is astounding! I am so thankful and feel so blessed that he did this for our 2 Confirmandi's for FREE! What a true blessing!

No comments: