INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, March 01, 2010

#3 done!

I just knocked out another card design for my paper crafting card making class that's in a couple of weeks. I'll admit it, it can be difficult trying to figure out what kinds of card making projects to do for a class of 20 people that will keep them interested and not overwhelm them. Did I mention that I'm also supplying this out of my own stash? Yup, I sure am. That's another one of my obstacles- I'm wanting to use up some of the stuff that I brought with me- that is after all why I brought it right?

The other thing- I'm trying to keep the stamping down to a minimum- I want to show these ladies that you can make a great looking card without a lot of stamping involved. Crafting stores are far and few in between here where I live and what we do have available is well lets just say that it's rather expensive. Being that we don't get paid in the British pound but rather the US Dollar, we want to get as much bang as our buck can get us!

Look for the pictures of these card either the day of the class or the day after. I don't want to spoil the surprise.

1 comment:

Stamping Ideas With Peg said...

way to go, Sandie! Looking forward to seeing your projects!