INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

My illusion today is...

Thinking that the repair people who are scheduled to arrive sometime between the hours of 8 am and 1 pm will arrive first thing in the morning...that's already gone out the window! Been waiting nearly an hour and no sign of anyone!

So what is there for me to do but to work on putting together those card kits :-) I was going to have some girlfriends come over and put them together but alas the rest of the week is full full full and so are the first couple of days of the following week. I'll be gone tomorrow as it's an orthodontic appointment for Hannah (that's an all day adventure), Friday is Luncheon day with friends and I have a function to attend that evening. Saturday I'm going on an ITT trip to Stoke on Trent and will be doing some pottery shopping! Sunday is Potluck Sunday at church and it goes on and on. Tuesday is the event date of the class so I better get it done now while I'm waiting.

No comments: