INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, March 15, 2010

Laughing my socks off!

Our brave little microwave died over the weekend and it was so young- only 4 months old. It had been having some issues for a couple of weeks now and it finally croaked going out with a few sparks and then it was gone! So today FMO brings out a new one...I've never burst out laughing at the unveiling of any new appliance but I did today! Oh my word this microwave oven is a crack up! It looks like some sort of child's TV set (reminds me greatly of a Hello Kitty TV I saw with the exception this is white and not pink). I'm reading the instructions and it seems simple enough to operate but this is nothing like any microwave that I've ever seen! I've also never seen where these things come in "colors" this baby is available in RED- now that would have been something!


See- it does look like a child's TV set! This is what it looks like on my counter- it's kind of strange looking but I suppose that I'll get used to it.

No comments: