INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tea Shop? Quilt Shop? Scrapbooking Shop?

My dream would be to combine the 3 things I love- cooking, quilting and scrapbooking. I can see myself having a shop that combines the 3 loves of my life (my first 3 loves are my husband Lucien, my son Andrew and my daughter Hannah). I can picture it in my mind...tea shop in the middle and a quilt shop on one side and a scrapbooking/rubber stamp store on the other side. I could finally display all of my great teacups and teapots, have beautiful quilts hanging on the walls in one shop and scrapbook layouts and handmade greeting cards on display in the other room. I think that I would be able to meet all of my crafting outlets minus one- stitchery. Heck we could always toss in a stitchery kit or two in the quilt shop ;-)

Now for me to dream...one day we will be retired from this (cough cough) glamorous jet setting lifestyle and I need something to fall back on. Crafting always comes to mind!

1 comment:

Judith said...

If you need staff. That sounds like the perfect job to me x