INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

What's your favorite color?

When was the last time someone asked you "What's your favorite color?" For me that answer could change daily. I love to pair colors, Red and Green, Fuchsia Pink and Lime Green, Ocean Blue and Bottle Green, Sunflower Yellow and Grass Green...have you seen a pattern yet? It's Green, always green and some other color. I love to pair green with everything!

In case you're wondering what I'm up to today...I'm wearing green, purple and denim blue. I feel spring time all around me, and purple crocus flowers are blooming in my muddy flower beds :-)

I'm trying to plan a farewell party for a dear friend and she's not making it easy for me that's for sure! She always wears black, dark brown or some shade of gray. I've never seen her wear bright colors-ever! I know that some people just prefer neutral tones and well to be honest this is making it very hard for me as I have ZERO quilting fabrics in shades of gray and I think I only have 2 pieces that are black and maybe a half dozen black and white pieces. SOooooo I will have to figure out something. Maybe I'll take a stab in the dark and use jewel tones.

No comments: