INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Road Trip

We've gone a few road trips since moving here to GB, the longest one being when we drove to Scotland back in December. This time we're going to drive to Germany. I know- what a hoot right? We've not got to do as much traveling as we would have liked so we (Hannah and myself) are going to Germany for a few days during her break for school while her brother is back in South Dakota visiting friends (again). I'm bringing my notebook so hopefully we'll be able to have an internet connection in our hotel room or at least in the lobby.

Our plans are to do some shopping at the awesome base exchange at Ramstein AB, have lunch with some girlfriends that I know from our assignment at Ellsworth AFB, and of course to visit some historic sights. I'm bringing my camera and plan on taking about a zillion pictures!

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

How fab, been a while since I was on a european road trip - have a great break. Travel well.