INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

a day in life...

Not a day goes by where I don't hear construction noises going on around me. Heck it's been like that for me in every house we've lived in since 1994! I'm so tired of dirt clods and nails in the road, seriously I've been living with this kind of thing for 15 plus years and frankly it's getting a little old.

Hopefully we'll have some new neighbors here on our little street now that all of the houses have been renovated and that those renovations have been completed (or so I've been told). The sod (grass) has been laid and now for us to get some new neighbors!

We've been busy making this place look like a home- you should see our flower beds, they are so pretty and bursting with color! I need to get out there and take some pictures.

No comments: