INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tea Anyone?

Today's adventure is...
Going out with group of friends for High Tea. I've tried on at least 6 different outfits and I THINK that I've stumbled upon THE outfit that I want to wear. Keep in mind that "think" is the key word here. I'm between 2 blouses and 2 different skirts- same shoes though (wink wink). To wear pantyhose or not...that is the other big question. I feel as if my legs are rather pale and I think that wearing hose lends to an overall more finished "look" per say than not wearing hose. Oh the choices I have- then we're on to the choice of handbags, I've got the accessories (aka jewelry) picked out, that's not a problem. Oh to wrangle a pair of pantyhose. Other things to contend with- full makeup or simply eyeliner and mascara? Hmmmm. I dare say I better get back upstairs and check out my magic mirror and see what it says to me ;-)

No comments: