INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday already?

I went to be tired, I woke up tired, I am tired. It's Thursday and I've got a long way to go until Sunday.
Yesterday was spent at Lakenheath- yes another orthodontic appointment for Hannah. That medical shuttle program may be free but I tell you it's like revisiting childhood... with carsickness! I had to make the driver pull over so I could vomit on the side of the road! To be honest, I've been getting car sick every time I ride with this guy and yesterday I couldn't hold it back- I threw up! It was horrible! Hannah has the right idea with sleeping on the shuttle, but I can't, this guy drives like he's an ex-race car driver and to be honest I want to be awake when he gets into an accident (trust me it's only a matter of time). So here I am cringing at the thought of having to ride in that shuttle again. So I'm debating driving there myself. Would I rather be sick all day long from that van ride OR just suck up the gas costs and drive there myself and be stressed for a little while but feel good all day? Hmmmm, I'll go with the 2nd one.

No comments: