INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A top 10 Trivia

I'm a reading person- I like to do research and am always looking for more things to learn about. I came across this story and had to snicker. The more I read the more I was intrigued. The Article is about the top 10 appliances that we can't seem to be able to live without read about here HERE it's Over on "How Stuff Works" (owned by the Discovery Channel).

So here's the run down
♥Clocks
♥Toilets
♥The Refrigerator
♥The Washing Machine
♥The Telephone
♥Recorded Sound
♥Television
♥Air Conditioning (my personal favorite)
♥The Microwave Oven
♥The computer

Now go read the article and find out why these items made the top list. I have to agree, I use all of these items on a daily basis,okay minus the air conditioning. To be honest though, I could not see myself ever buying a car or a house for that matter that does not have air conditioning.

No comments: