INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, April 12, 2010

Trips and Tours

Have you ever wanted to do something nice for your friends? I mean truly nice and from the heart. Ever since a group of us went on that pottery buying trip to Stoke-on-Trent we've all talked about how we would love to go again. we looked into going again but the cost was going to increase by a third because it was considered a private chartered trip. I said no thanks to that, it was too much to pay just to go shopping. So I thought to myself...I have a Honda Odyssey minivan with split fold down rear seats, I have a deep trunk area too! I can take several of us up there, cater the trip and have it cost less than what we would have been charged for our "private" trip.

So here I am, I've got the trip all planned out, my girlfriends have RSVP'd yes to the trip, the date and time of departure and set, and the menu for my catering has been selected. I've even got a pottery trivia game planned with prizes! A couple of ladies in our party will be moving within the next couple of months and I would dearly love to give them pleasant memories of this shopping trip and time spent with good friends. If this indeed goes well, I could be doing this every other month!

1 comment:

Sheilagh said...

What a delightful idea, hope it is very successful:o)