INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, June 24, 2006

CKU Masters Boston and the Rolodex Swap

Here I am preparing for what is now going to be the last CKU-Masters event ever, let me tell you I'm VERY happy that I didn't change my mind on going! I’m sitting here at my computer looking through what seems to be thousands of photo’s, trying to decide which ones to bring with me for the different classes. I want to be able to highlight each month with the best possible photos. I'm anxious to get started on packing my travel scrapbook bag for this trip!

Then there’s that Rolodex Swap. I had to hunt high and low to find the 3x5 Rolodex… and let me tell you, it seemed as if every office supply place online sold out of it too! Finally, I was able to locate one at Office Depot in town, of course it was the last one and it was shoved way in the back and I had to get on my hands and knees to grab it. Now that I have my new Rolodex proudly displayed on the work surface in my scrapbook nook ,I need to get cracking and fill it up with those groovy idea cards! I’ve got 2 different proto-types going at the moment. My Americana design needs a little more tweaking…it’s almost there. And my flower card has turned into a baby theme (I have no idea how that happened). All I have to say is WOW! What a fun new way to make and display idea cards!

No comments: