INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Die Cutting Systems and 8½x11 Paper Storage


Are you like me and need to have visual stimulation to feel inspired and get creative? For me that phrase "out of sight out of mind" holds true with some things. One of them being my alphabet dies. I need to see them out in the open so I use them on a regular basis. I also have a Sizzix tower to store my alphabars. I used my Dymo label maker to put the name of the font on the front of the containers. This makes it quick for me to figure out what I'm going to pull out and use. I have them nestled in-between the drawers of 8½x11 card stock.

About my 8½x11 cardstock and paper storage. Each drawer has it's own color family, there's even a drawers devoted white cardstock, hand made papers, vellum and yes there's even one for 8½x11 patterned papers (although I don't buy it often). These handy drawer units can be stacked together or sat on a shelf or desk top. I purchased these at my local Wal-Mart, but they are available in other discount and craft and hobby stores as well.

No comments: