INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, June 26, 2006

New Projects

The undertaking of new projects, is always exciting! Since we have no clue as to when we'll be moving I decided to go ahead and accept the OSC (Officer's Spouses Club) board position of Historian. So what's a "Historian"? you ask...basically it's scrapbooking! Actually it's taking pictures of the different club events throughout the year, writing about what went on and then scrapbooking it all :), pretty cool eh? Okay so the down part of this is that you have to work on 4 albums at once (no I'm not kidding). I've already completed one project for my OSC Board position and am about ready to start on another one. I can see this being a great deal of fun!

In conjunction with being Historian I also hold the Publicity position on the board. We have many interest groups within the OSC, of which I head up and organize the Scrapbooking Group (gee imagine that). I hope to get more newcomers interested in OSC and Scrapbooking!

No comments: