INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, June 23, 2006

Having a Sense of Accomplishment

I awoke this morning feeling refreshed and having this overwhelming sense of accomplishment...WOW what a feeling! Even though the sky overcast with what seems to be tons of dark gray clouds, I feel energized and ready to tackle some more difficult scrapbooking projects. I haven't felt very jazzed about tackling these projects (hence they've been sitting on the back burner for a while), and then the other day I just dove in and now I'm feeling eager to tackle more! I'll be posting these layouts "after" they are entered in the South Dakota Central States Fair.

Have you read Ali's blog (I have a link to it) What is your happiness today? It's chuck full of inspiring thoughts and quotes...it's really worth taking your time to read.

No comments: