INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Organizing your Scrapbooking Space

When it comes organizing your scrapbooking space, you need to sit down and evaluate what you have by the way of space and supplies. Will you be including room for growth of your collection of scrapbooking papers and embellishments? How do you want to display these items? Some scrapbookers have huge rooms in which they can spread out and have big comfy chairs and TV's and such and others (such as myself) have a much smaller space and we're lucky to be able to squeeze a drafting chair in the room, LOL! And others just have a "corner" in a room in their homes with nothing more than a card table or TV tray on which to scrapbook. No matter what the size of your scrapbooking space, you need to have it organized!


My scrapbook nook is a room that is/was a utility closet. I share my space with the water heater and furnace. It's the only room in the house that does not have a ventilation duct (for Heat and A/C), it does however have a vent for circulation of air from the outside...probably for removing of the exhaust from the gas furnace and gas water heater. So what does this mean for me? When it's hot outside it's hot in my little nook, and when it's cold outside...baby it's cold in the nook! I bought a small portable heater/fan and it works very well at keeping it comfortable for me. I will take you step by step in getting your space organized.

No comments: